View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 12:51 AM   #568
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

NEED HELP/ADVICE!!!

I'll be getting a console for the holidays, I just don't know what to invest my hard earned money in. What console should someone as budget-concious as me get? A 360, a PS3?

I've been an Xbox fan since I got the first Xbox. Now, times changed. The Xbox has a lot of issues that is making me doubt it (red ring. etc I dont even know if they done fixed that already). On the other hand, the PS3 is on the rise and looks like it'll be here a lot longer than the 360 (given the fact that it is future-ready: bluray games, bluray player, built in upgradable HDD, built in wireless, etc.)

The 360 price cut is really enticing me to get one, but should I just invest on a Playstation? What do you think? How long could the 360 compete? If quite long, then I'll be getting one. I don't want to get something that'll be obsolete or phased out in a couple of years or so.

Help!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote