View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #583
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I don't see how anyone can be upset with the tracklist for Guitar Hero World Tour. It's much, much more complete than any other Guitar Hero game. That said, I think the online aspect definitely needs more features - basically what's happened is that I get connected with someone, and then they quit after one song because I destroy them. There needs to be a connection feature where you're only connected with those on your difficulty, which is what I want. I'm tired of playing opponents who don't play on expert. Even when I play those on expert, they end up picking "What I've Done" and bail when I FC it, like I do every time.

I'll get Rock Band 2 before too long.

Speaking of such, 4339-2203-1749 is my Wii Friend Code. Feel free to add me. I have Mario Kart Wii, Guitar Hero WT, SSBB, and Call of Duty 5.

I'm currently playing Call of Duty: World at War. It's very different on Wii than 360, but I like it a lot.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 01-20-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote