View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #81
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I have a hard time believing they're going to be able to work a trade for a supporting player. Plus I don't think they're just a small piece away from the title. They have coaching issues and very little creativity on the offensive end of the court. They mismanaged their use of Jamison and that's gotta fall on the staff. Williams is going to be incredibly inconsistent as a player and you can't have that from a starter with a thin supporting cast and championship aspirations. A tough defensive team (Boston) pretty much locked everyone else down and LeBron wasn't going to be able to do it himself. He didn't have a consistent second option by his side...they're not that close because they can't beat the fellow elite teams in a series.

I just don't see how they're THAT close, they luck into being close just because they're in the East. It's tougher opposition but Dallas has to be relatively close to Cleveland in terms of guaranteed title chances.
this.

Cavs were build for a win now and they failed.

They have no coach

They have no center right more and even if Shaq comes back, he isnt enough anymore.

Jamison and Parker are old

Mo Williams is inconsistent, their Jason Terry and for sure no #2 option.

Gibson and Hickson are average talents.

Yes James told few months ago he isnt done in Cleveland until he bring the ring, but it looks even worse there next year. He will remember Garnetts words...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote