View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #60
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!! Baseball is back!! And we just MURDERED freaking CLIFF LEE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
I don't think Josh and tom remarked too much on the play that Elvis made up the middle because they don't want to tromp all over Michael Young and what he did at the position. If they start saying "Now that's a play that the Rangers wouldn't have been able to make last year..".. well, it could rub Young the wrong way if it got back to him."
They could have said that "that's a play where we can see Andrus's exceptional range." I don't consider that a diss on MY, just telling how great of a fielder Andrus is. Doesn't really matter...

I can't wait for Holland and Feliz to come up.

This Rangers batting lineup is sick. Two potential MVP candidates in Josh and Kinsler, several possible home run leaders in Josh, Cruz or Davis (in the predictions I've seen online, I've seen all three predicted to be the home run leader by various people...Josh like 10-12 times, Davis twice and Cruz once). We have a guy who could lead the league in average in Kinsler (and so could Josh, to be honest).

I have high hopes. After all, this may be the only time I get a chance to have hopes this high.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote