Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 11:21 AM   #21
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...ties/94167684/

“Fultz is as close of a guy that I’ve seen to James,” said Taylor, a former ASU assistant, who coached James Harden on Herb Sendek’s staff in Tempe. “He’s big, he’s strong, he’s physical. He’s athletic as hell. But he’s just like James in terms of his pace. He never hurries, never looks like he’s going hard, but he’s always in attack mode. Make any mistake and he’ll make you pay.”
If he wants to grow homeless style beard or play that disgusting style Harden wants to play by baiting refs for calls and playing no defense then I'm out on Fultz. That's not what this guy ment obviously with the comparison but I just want to be clear.... talk about a buzz kill mentioning that name of all names.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote