View Single Post
Old 03-03-2001, 11:42 PM   #10
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

DJ, had no idea that you were at the game. That's awesome man, must of been a high with the win. Except for those damn Rocket fans bothering you. At least you got the last laugh though. I wish I lived in Dallas, I would be at all the games, let them just try and kick me out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Im going to go see them play the Warriors on April 16th. (I think it's the 2nd to last game). Im bummed because we should know by then if we're playoff bound. If so, then guys like Dirk, Fin and Nash won't play so they can have some rest. But, I want to see Najera, Buckner, Booth and Maxwell, etc...Should be a good one, I love seeing them play. I think I'll just have to take a trip next year to Dallas and see one there, maybe meet some of you
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]