View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 03:27 PM   #2528
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Before you all wish for Cuban to trade Luka for a bunch of picks and scraps, remember there is no guarantee that this org would know how to rebuild and do anything since Cuban proved he was the stupidest guy in the room circa 2012 by misjudging the ramifications of the CBA via dry powder, having the 8th pick in 2017 and getting a generational superstar in 2018 then botching the 2019 free agency period and missing on getting a true young 2nd piece in the 2020 draft ala Bane or Maxey who went well after Green and then whiffing on the mid level exemption by spending on an unplayable Big in McGee. But ya lets go ahead and blow it up so we can watch Mark and gang have a series of 20 and 62 seasons.
I?m not advocating blowing anything up and wouldn?t trade Luka for anything. I too want them to focus on scouting, drafting and player development. Cuban is an unmitigated idiot in my opinion. I was saying Dray and Lebron leaves us with too little shooting. Not that I think that will actually happen.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote