View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 04:57 PM   #3
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

76ers are mainly looking for guards. I think Powell + Simba + Top10 protected first pick would get it done. Unless someone really offers something better. Mavs do not even have to take equal salary back. Simba would be their potential outlook to play behind Simmons in the future.

Personally, I would not offer anything beyond Simba + Powell, where Powell is more of a salary dump in my eyes. I am not that keen of parting ways with Simba just yet. Main reason is, that Noel had another surgery on his left knee (his ACL was on that also) and there is no reason to think his value is going to be high and my search engine already knows it:

Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote