View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 06:11 AM   #12
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Mavs can make a competitive offer now that the cat's seemingly out of the bag and Nerlens' desire to be moved is pretty formal. We obviously probably have to offer some form of a first rounder, the sticking point being what year it's for and what sort of protection it has. You also have to hope that they like Simba and see him as a positive asset. I doubt we're going to squeeze Powell into the deal unless we took back some sort of "bad" contracts someone like Gerald Henderson.

I honestly think Powell's deal is so bad that he's going to be hard to trade for at least a year unless he magically becomes twice as good as he currently is.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote