View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 12:26 PM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The stickler for me is that Noel isn't even that good. Heck, I don't think he is even better than a guy like Gorgui Dieng yet will probably want to get paid a lot more.

No thanks.
He's only played two seasons. For a big that's basically nothing.

He's also averaging 13pts, 10reb, 2ast, 2blk, 2stl per 36. That's solid for even a veteran big and speaks to his ability to be a defensive force-- which is something we desperately need. Bogut isn't going to be that. Mejri is hot/cold with Rick and has some injury issues.

My three biggest concerns are in no particular order:
A) loyalty/attitude- guys who ask for a trade tend to be me-first guys.
B) he's expiring off of his rookie contract. The bird rights would transfer and we'd have full Bird, but we could be paying for a rental. For that alone, I'd limit him to a second rounder. I wouldn't even give a first rounder for Steph Curry or Lebron if they were expiring and the only guarantee of staying was full bird rights.
C) Health. Out of 182 possible games, he's played 142. Potential knee problems can kill a 7 footer, particularly when they happen in the first two years in the league.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote