View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 01:43 AM   #26
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
No thanks. Last thing Rick needs is another headache to deal with.
The good thing about it is that there is nothing to lose this season through getting Noel. Him being bad may actually help Mavs. It would also be better to have him for a half season and not work out, rather than try to sign him long term during free agency.

It is safe to assume Mavs are going to draft point guard, so they will target bigs in the free agency. This would be similar to Rondo case where Mavs traded for him but also before the trade they were aiming to sign him once free agency came around.

To clarify, I am not a big fan of Noel. I liked him before all the injuries, but right now... I just thing Mavs have nothing to lose trying him out. It is not like Mavs are going to get late 1st rounder for Bogut in this draft anyways and there is no headache in Dallas roster at the moment.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote