View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 07:06 AM   #40
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
WOW. Did not even recognize him with this haircut. I think the positive is that he is really bringing his value down with these comments. Particularly being too big player to be playing 8 minutes. I am sure many GMs are not going to answer any calls from 76ers after hearing this.

I mean, this kind of attitude is actually good if the player can stay healthy and produce. I do not have problems with this kind of comments unless the player actually can be good enough to stand by those words. Any team that is going to take him, is taking a chance. There can not be many teams left that really want him, only those that have nothing to lose and can take a chance with him.

Last edited by Thebo; 12-17-2016 at 07:08 AM.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote