View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 04:29 PM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, I'm only posting these 'Mavs Free Agency Rumors' threads when solid rumors actually surface -- so far I have yet to hear anything substantial about Howard... Seems like all the early talk surrounding him was based solely on his relationship with Parsons, but if Whiteside/Conley are our main targets then where does that leave Parsons?

And, yeah -- if I'm throwing max money at Howard or Whiteside, then give me the guy whose arrow is trending upward instead of the guy whose is trending downward.
I'm guessing Parsons isn't in the picture anymore since he didn't opt-in. Fine by me, because you'll have a pretty damn near elite defensive team with Conley, Matthews, Anderson, and Whiteside starting.

Only way you can keep Parsons in the scenario is Dirk playing for the minimum...which I frankly don't want to see.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote