View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 11:55 PM   #37
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and also, while I've been banging the "sign Dwight even if it's a massive overpay" drum, I'm 100% in on Whiteside. I still think Dwight is a better player right now, but if Whiteside can stay both healthy and out of trouble, there's no question he's far better than Dwight before the end of his upcoming four-year contract.

I think one leverage move the MBT could try when negotiating with him would be trying one of those Parsons-like deals where you give him an early out so he can re-up with the team (or leave for another) and get the most money he can before he gets too old.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote