View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 09:39 AM   #138
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
I wasn't a huge fan of hoop dreams.. As for Pulp Fiction, it's solid, but vastly overrated. Dumb and Dumber is one of the comedy classics of the 90's. Lion King probably got just about as much critical acclaim as Pulp Fiction, but it's just a better movie in general. Legends of the Fall is debatable...but, that just falls into my own personal preference.
I agree with Murph on Pulp being terribly overrated....its good...very good....but not the amazing piece of flim gold that so many make it out to be...the story is well conceived, the dialogue is crisp and often funny...but Shawshank is perhaps the greatest film of the 90's in my humble opinion...it's beautiful subtlety and amazing performances just remind you of how movies used to be made: with class

oh....and dumb and dumber is a comedy classic for any era...it's one of the funniest movies of all time....I rate it second behind Holy Grail...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 01-31-2006 at 09:39 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote