View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 12:28 AM   #262
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I've been thinking about this a lot tonight and will for quite a while.

If the coach/staff isn't going to change, one of two things need to change (mainly on the offensive side of the ball): the scheme needs to be more aggressive/diverse, maybe not as vanilla or transparent to where the Defense can expose it as was mentioned.

The other option is someone will just flat out need to go whether that be Barber, TO, Roy, whoever...if the scheme and circus-like atmosphere in the locker room won't change we're just running into the same results. Each week a squeaking wheel will get the grease and we'll either win or lose because of it.

I dunno if the idea of too many weapons is possible, but it might be here. Everyone wants the ball, spreading the ball around can help ease the concerns, but honestly...there will be games where some people might not get as many looks or touches with what we've got here. People will need to accept that or get out of the way.
So what is your plan to get another #1 RB or WR on this team? Tell me a better RB or WR than Barber or T.O.? They dont grow on trees, just like some say QB dont grow on trees. While you are saying that, then include Whitten and Romo to that list as well. They are not exempt from this. I would say that the 4 people that should NOT be touched is Whitten, T.O., Barber and Felix....I dont see the blame on any of those 4 players when healthy.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote