Thread: Mavs Moto X
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 03:07 PM   #3
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The royal blue back/white front/metallic royal blue trim is a good look... Or you can go with a royal blue back/white front/metallic olive green trim if you wanted to get some green in there, but you should also add the navy case to bring the colors together into more of a Mavs theme:
It....It's ....beautiful....haha. Thanks UD. The case does accent it well. At first I thought an engraving on the back was silly but now I'm thinking either "MFFL" or simply "41" would be subtle enough to be neat.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)

Last edited by bobbyfg7; 12-05-2014 at 03:08 PM.
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote