View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 12:43 AM   #83
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
LOTS of people HAVE been complaining, and a fair number of them dropping their provider and going with AT&T Now. It's definitely hurting their pocketbook. I called to complain/see about options, and the guy said they were getting a fair number of calls like that, from all over the country.

I really don't want to switch provider (to AT&T Now) but I might. But I also think they'll get it figured out. Everybody (except maybe AT&T) losing on it now. Sinclair took a $3.2 Billion write down. That's a lot of incentive to fix it.
And yet, they aren't. None of it has made any difference at all. This has been going on for years now. Once again, Hulu, Youtube, and Sling don't need regional sports to survive.

I just watch on my firestick now with a vpn. Yeah, it sucks to hear opposing team announcers, but that's a small price for not spending 80 a month on something I don't have any use for other than the Mavs.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote