View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 10:47 PM   #85
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
So ATT sold me a device with AttTV and reassured me several times that fssw was included. A tech brought it to my house and had it connected within 3 hours of ordering. Turns out the rep didnt know wtf he was talking about and fssw was not included. I told the tech to take it back and I was canceling the useless service. I called and complained about the issue and after a cpl hours of speaking to different people, managers supervisors etc they offered me a discount. Instead of the $80 for AttNow streaming, I pay $49. The whole ordeal was a major hassle and the service is in no way worth $80 to me but it ended up working out in the end as I now pay less than YouTube TV.
Honestly, I feel like TV service is a thing of the past. I wouldn't be happy even paying $49. If you are, then I am happy for you though. I just want a service that lets me watch all of the Mavericks games, season long, including the playoffs and All-Star weekend. Yes, I want that, specifically. I don't watch any other television so I find it to be useless.