View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 09:59 AM   #65
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Hopfully Dampier starts to become a double double guy soon..

At some point you have to learn what to expect night in and night out from Dampier. As much as I like to see him grab 18 boards.. I realize that it just isnt' going to happen that much. We're much more likely to see him grab five boards a game like he did last night and like he did the first game of the season. Eventually the bad games and the good games will even out and he'll average about 7 boards a game. I expect a lot more out of an $80 million player than 10 points 7 boards. We could get that out of Calvin Booth, Shawn Bradley, Raef LaFrentz or any other decent center. I guess I'm just not that impressed with the man.. even now.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote