View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 10:27 PM   #32
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Terrell Owens leaves camp

the you can get cut argument does apply its the same thing. I still cant see complaining about 3.3 mil a year but he is one of the top 3 receivers in the league and he is not in the top 10 payed receivers. He screwed the pooch pr wise. Going after mcnabb was foolish. Also i think a way to get himself back up in the pr scheme would be to publicly say ok i will honor my contract and play IF you guarantee it. I guarantee you he would accept that. the eagles wouldnt do that because they will cut him in to years and he will never see most of the 50 mil on the contract. That is why nfl contracts are not the same as reported. Ie law got a 50 mil deal and there is no way he gets any where near 50 mil when all is said and done.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote