View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 11:33 AM   #36
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default RE:Terrell Owens leaves camp

Quote:
Originally posted by: Five-ofan
the nfl allows them and he should have done a better job negotiating but im just saying that the eagles stance of honor your contract is crap. I hate the eagles they are one of the few teams that i am glad to see suffer. Never will forgive them for cheering Irvin's career ending injury.
This is a reason to hate Philly fans, not the organization. I've actually been very impressed by the way that the front office has handled this situation. Also, show me some numbers on receiver contracts. I'm somewhat lazy, but I recall TO being only behind Moss and Harrison in salary last year.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote