View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #39
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
About 2010 - why do people assume that the only great players available will be LeBron, Wade and Bosh???

Has anyone considered the big contracts that will have be to cleared by other teams to make room for those guys? I'm pretty sure some unexpected names will surface in trade rumors over the next year or so - hopefully we're lucky enough to snag a couple of them (the closer we get to those big trades, the more desperate certain teams will get to make them happen...)

I'd rather waste this season by standing pat than waste the next 2-3 seasons with a bad trade...

(but I like to have my cake & eat it too - bring Shaq to Dallas!)
I Personally am hoping for Joe Johnson. Beast!! If we can have him at the 2? 2010 will have been wort it for me

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote