View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #113
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The Cowboys are going to have to do a LOT to make me give a sh!t about them next season - there's very little to like about this team.
Oh, I will give a shit. With Romo back, 88 back, a coach other than a piece of shit marshmallow (even if Garrett), and hopefully a much upgraded O-Line/Secondary.

I gave a shit when Quincy was here. I will always care. But I can't get past how unbelievably stupid today was. So angry. They literally failed in every possible opportunity this year. Failed to start the year to go 1-7 and then failed to succeed in the draft by ending the year 5-3. This loss is primarily Minny's fault, but still. So dumb.

For all those Fers that wanted a strong finish, how do you feel now? Say good. I dare you.