View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 05:19 PM   #92
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Janett,

I cast the perseption that has fallen on America squarely on the Liberally biased mainstream media. The sheep keep following whatever the folks from CNN and other like them keep spewing.

It's pure liberal propoganda and when ever someone challenges them, they are called racist neo-cons.

I started my voting life as a middle/liberal...as I've grown older I move further and further to the right. I am a 40 year old white male. I'm married to my first and only wife, hitting 18 years this coming November. I have two teenage sons, getting ready to finish their final year of HS.

My oldest son will vote this November...He has stated that he will vote straight Republican, but we both acknowledge that McCain is not the best candidate for the Republican party. We also agree that we absolutely do NOT trust the Democrats.

Personally I was looking for Thompson, while my son was looking at Huckabee...Honestly, I would love to see a Thompson/Huckabee ticket!!!

Democrats have jumped on the Media bandwagon and served to destroy all that was positive with the Republican party.

Now we will have to survive through a very dark period in America as the Democrats unleash their brand of ideology.

Hopefully, I will see a day where we can rise above the liberalism that is taking place as we rise up with a TRUE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!!

I am for Family, for STRAIGHT marriage, for life, for freedom of religion not from religion, Creationism as an alternative theory to evolution and it should be taught in the schools.

I believe in individual responsibility over welfare. I also believe the government can help those in need, but I believe that those on welfare/unemployment should have to do some type of accountable work in order to obtain the free money.

I do not support immigration amnesty, but I do feel that a period of grace can be a compromise in order to make the transition a bit more efficient. Helping to expedite "Green Cards" ... however as they are here illegally, I would put a higher accountability to report where they work, where they live, etc...something similar to a prison parol system...any violations and they are kicked out of the country.

I believe that my money should not be taxed at a higher rate, should I continue to increase my income.

I believe that what I pass on to my children when I die should NOT be taxed.

There are so many topics that I continue to fall on the Republican/conservative side of the debate.

At the end of the day, I do NOT want the Liberal/Democrats to dictate how I should live my life...they preach tolerance...are they willing to be an example and tolerate my views and my life?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote