Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 12:39 PM   #1930
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Fish is the literal worst
I don't care about him posting BS about the Mavs as he is one of the few that at least attempts to cover the them in depth.

The twitter stuff is just awful. The world would be a better place if twitter just spontaneously combusted.

I don't know who started the stupid ass 5th pick to the Celtics, but boy he is just throwing gas on something that is IMO nothing.

I bet half the league has called about the 5th pick. Tough. Mavs earned that shizzle.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote