View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 01:05 PM   #2031
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Which Brewer, the one that used to play in Utah? I'm all for signing him immediately.

Nevermind, I confused him with Ronnie Brewer. Which begs the question: who the heck is Corey Brewer?
He was part of that Florida National title team, Horford, Noah. lottery pick of TWolves. Extremely long, guessing reach maybe 7 feet. Known for defense than offense. Knicks released him because he didn't fit the offensive style of play, meaning his outside shot isn't good enough for their offense. I think he missed most of 08-09 with a torn ACL, but played all of last season to prove it's behind him. The guy fits at the 2 or 3, having a Jet on one side and Dirk on the other should mask his shooting deficiencies. I think we can use his ability to get to the basket and finish. He averaged 13 points a night in 30 minutes, shot 43 from the field 34 from the stripe.
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote