View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 06:41 PM   #88
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
No, YOU still don't get it. You're trying to refocus the discussion. You started this now-famous thread stating that Cuban would "break the bank" and really go for it by signing Billups.

Somehow I doubt by "break the bank" you really meant "get Chauncey to sign the biggest bargain in the NBA in 10 years".

Possible, but unlikely, that you meant that.
I am saying Cuban should go on a spending slurge and do whatever it takes to land us a player or two, and dont worry about paying the luxury taxes. Getting a 31 year Billups MAY be easier than we think? We never know!!!! Well maybe I should have said "Break the bank open"? Would that sound alot better?