View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 10:32 PM   #1842
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I'm not paid to make those decisions but get to complain about them from here for free just like you can do your job of protecting all decisions always.

I don’t agree with a lot of stuff the FO does. I don’t agree with a lot of what Carlisle does.

That being said, I’m not going to judge any rookies from a half season sample when they barely had a training camp or chance to get acclimated. No one has any idea who’s going to blossom and who’s going to bust. Saddiq Bey is having a great rookie season. Cool. So did Michael Carter Williams. So did Dennis Smith Jr. Bringing it up every thread isn’t helpful or in any way a meaningful contribution.