View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 11:12 PM   #1852
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I agree you have to be selective in when you play these guys and I don't agree with a fixed amount of minutes per game quota.

The problem is, outside of the desperation of needing bodies during the covid stretch, they haven't played. Some scrap minutes here and there but nothing meaningful. Rick has to do a better job of finding a way to get them in and there have been opportunities to do so. Reps in practice isn't enough.

James Johnson, Burk and Powell have been underwhelming to quite bad this season so it would be easy to supplement some minutes from those 3. I thought Green was fine when he played, Given the fact that we had a tiny offseason and there wasn't normal practice schedules. Green was never going to be a shooter like Bane coming out, and I highly doubt he ever will. I thought we got him for his A and D, Athleticism and Defense, and He has shown both.
I mentioned before but if you watch Golden St the kid Nico Mannion plays every night now.

He had that stint in the G-League and since coming back Kerr has played him some quality minutes.

Dude played with Green out here in Arizona and I know for a fact Green is the better player amongst the two.

Nico was a 2nd round pick and he was slowly moved in to the rotation.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote