View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #126
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
So nobody knew?
Uh, Chris Paul knew.

Who else do you think is going to know how upset he was? He had already voiced that he was interested in being traded, but apparently New Orleans had already taken this into account and still refused. I don't think anyone knew that he was suddenly going to up the level of his trade requests between now and the beginning of the regular season.

And seriously, what leverage does Chris Paul even have here? I still don't think this new development is going to change New Orleans' mind. I doubt they are going to even consider a trade until after the season has started. Short of Chris Paul rebelling and threatening to tank it out on the court, I don't think he has enough leverage to even worry about an offseason trade. Something has to change New Orleans' mind, and I don't think Chris Paul presenting a pretty little list to Hornets management and asking nicely will get it done.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 07-22-2010 at 08:27 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote