Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #299
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Voice Control

The iPhone 3G S has a feature which allows users to interact with the device through speech. For example, Voice Control can be used to dial the phone number of a specific contact,

wait, all this time the iPhone hasn't had voice dialing? Are you kidding me? Again, a feature i've had on my BB for years.

I once thought that if my phone wasn't company provided, i'd go with an iPhone for sure. But now i'm glad that i haven't had to go that route in the past. If i had to get my own phone now, i would seriously consider the Pre, except for the fact that it's on Sprint. Ugh.