View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 05:02 PM   #57
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah felton can get his own shot- invaluable in the 4th when the defense tightens up. He has the tear drop and a pretty reliable pull up or step back jumper from 15-18ft. And he plays with confidence. Unlike Parons or Harris thus far. He can't really create like JJB sometimes does but he's a better defender and more efficient scorer.

Part of me would be sad to see Devin or JJ go as they are both on their second go round and part of our Mavs family. Devin hasn't seemed to be having much fun out there.

I think we'll stand pat and wait for buyouts. In the meantime I'd rather see more Evans and /or Jenkins
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote