View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 03:16 PM   #61
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I think Donnie and Mark should be patient and keep this group together. Then go after a starter quality center like Noah in the off season and resign the current core players including Felton.

2016 Roster

DWill/Felton/Barea
Mathews/Jenkins/Harris
Parsons/Anderson/Evans
Dirk/Powell/CV
Noah/Zaza/McGee

The combination of one year of building chemistry, health (Parsons, Matthews, McGee), youth development (Powell, Jenkins and Anderson) and addition of defensive center (Noah) should make us a serious contender next season.

There are a lot of moving parts so its hard to say exactly how much $ we'll have this offseason. Definitely want Zaza, Dirk, Dwill and Powell back. Felton perhaps. Parsons not sure yet. i think we are stuck with Parsons for better or worse.
We have Zaza, Dirk, Felton and Parsons Bird Rights. And Powell early bird?

If we have room for a max deal I think the order of preference is Durant, Whiteside, Horford, Dwight Howard. Any of the 3 bigs would pair nicely with Zaza and Durant is Durant. After those options are exhausted then start to look at Noah, Ezelli, Jeff Green. Presuming Conley not an option. Really the key to all of this is Parsons- his health, does he opt in, what salary is he looking for if he opts out, do we even want to keep him?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote