View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #222
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dallas Cowboys rookie linebacker Jaylon Smith said Thursday the nerve in his injured leg has started to regenerate and all signs point to him being on the field and participating in offseason practices beginning in May.
Quote:
"Yeah, it's regenerating," Smith said of his nerve in his left leg. "It's just a thing that you have to have patience. I'm going to continue to do everything I'm asked and controlling what I can control and we're going to take our time with it."

How does Smith know his nerve is regenerating in his leg? Is it because doctors have told him or is it something he's feeling now that he wasn't feeling before?

"Both. Doctors and tests all of that good stuff, feeling," Smith said. "There are things I didn't have before that I'm definitely getting now."

What's that regenerating sensation feel like?

"It feels like it's coming back," Smith said, smiling.
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dall...fs-elite-level
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote