Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 09:18 AM   #427
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

If you asked me before the season if I wanted Kyrie I'd say hell no.

After watching this team for the first half of the season and tearing my hair out... Knowing that with the assets we have and what is out there we can't get a 2nd star anytime soon and depending on the role players we might target we may never get a 2nd star, just like with Dirk...

Now I think this risk is well worth it for what we paid. Especially if rumors are true and OG is potentially going to net a package in the neighborhood of 3 1sts from the Knicks. I rly wish we could somehow get OG paired with what we have because it's a super good fit for what we need but I don't see how we can swing it. For what we gave up I am fine with this move.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote