Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 09:55 AM   #430
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not crazy about adding a crazy player to the team. But he is a crazy superstar. He won a championship with LeBron, and no one in the NBA plays more like Lebron than Luka, with far less ego. I don't like the rental aspect of it, but nothing I can do about that.

I think Luka will be happy to have someone to pass to who can be totally trusted, both as a scorer and ball handler. It may force teams to stop double teaming him, and very few can handle either Luka or Kyrie, one on one. With Wood as the third option, the offense will be great. Bullock takes Dorian's role and with less pressure to score can concentrate on defending. Green and Hardy get more minutes, and that is a good thing.

That said, I will really miss Dorian...just a great all around person with an inspiring work ethic...but certainly not irreplaceable.

Hopefully, they can make some moves to shore up the defense. if one involves moving THJ, then its a solid trade deadline season.