View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 03:11 PM   #7
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Nutrition question...

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
on a related note, would you say ketchup is a food?

one of my friends said that his favorite food could be ketchup. i disagree, because i don't consider it food, although i even have to admit that it is something you eat, and it is made from tomatos.

basically, are condiments food?

whoops, guess this isn't so related after all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Well, according to this article, it was once attempted to pass Ketchup off as a vegetable; however, that didnt happen. Ultimately, I think it is not considered an actual food; however, if Kerry makes it into the White House, the failures of Reagen could very well be the successes of the Heinz clan!