View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 01:19 AM   #496
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cinemablend
The mavs do not need a point guard. The Mavs need INSIDE SCORING.

*sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
I do agree as well... or just someone that can take it to the rim. Hence why i prefer Maggette over miller and either of those over Kidd. I only like the idea of Kidd really if we could have somehow gotten a better big man as well and not had to get rid of Terry in either deal.
If its up to me, there is much the Mavs need more than Kidd. An Eddie Jones type, 10 years younger, still able to slash, shoot and D up, would be ideal. Someone like Bass but 3 inches taller and 2 years more experienced would be next. If Cuban is willing to pay 20 million, It just makes no sense that the best choice is 35 years old, with bad knees, scoring 10 points a night. If we're talking max money, lets get a guy who you'd willingly offer max money to.