View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 11:20 AM   #105
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
You have a young center that will hopefully develop into something in the future.

You have a young wing that will hopefully develop into something in the future.

You have a young SG that will hopefully develop into something in the future.

At PG? You have a 28 year old Exum who has not played in the NBA for several years.

Sure it is a TCU bias, because I have seen him a bunch and feel that I know his potential. He was a low cost, low risk option with a pretty high ceiling as a back-up. Now the Mavs have an open two-way slot that will likely go to Walker, Brown, or Weiskamp. Makes little sense to me unless they plan on trading Miles as part of deal. It likely will not mean much or maybe anything this year but I can almost guarantee the Mavs will wish they had a young PG in development within the next two or three years.
I'm with you on Miles. Much like Bane, I watched pretty muxh every TCU game that both of them played. Miles has potential as a quality starting 2 way PG eventually.

Doesn't matter, we are play in fodder as constructed currently.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote