View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 12:58 PM   #68
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future
Default RE:Mavs vs Spurs gameday thread - without Dirk

Took me a while to finlly get here and post about the game but here were my thoughts:

1) Dirk really showed some guts going out there to lead the team with a hurt ankle. The guy is showing that he can be a heck of a leader.

2) Devin Harris continues to amaze me with his blazing speed but I woud like to see him utilize that speed to open up more shots for
Dirk. I think its just a matter of him getting acclimated to the game before he lights up and starts to feed the ball to the big German better.

3) Dampier was a very big dissapointment tonight. If he feels he is the best center in the West now that Shaq is gone as he said in the pregame show, he is going to have to muster up more than 1 point and 4 boards in a game. If you're shooting 0-4 from the field and 1-6 from the line, something is really wrong.

4) Nellie truly aggrivates me. After the frustrating loss we had last night you would expect a coach to portray the desire and the will to get to the root of the problem and improve his team. So what is the first thing Nellie does? Goes straight to his beer. Heck, he can't even wait until after his postgame interview to start drinking. Very sad indeed. I am counting the days until Avery takes over.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote