View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 10:27 PM   #20
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
I have "Officially" gotten tired of some of this GS pumping and Mavs bashing in the same posts.

Line up all the players and coaches of GS, and get in line for this as* whooping this year by the Mavs and the Mavs fans!!!!!!

I guarantee the Mavs environment at the games against GS will be something special this year.

The gloves are off, and I will step up and do my part at the Mavs home games against GS to make them regret KNOCKING the Mavs out of the playoffs.

F-U-C-* anyone else that supports GS as well. You cant be a Mavs fan and a GS fan. The two dont work!!!! Either you are with us (Mavs) or against us (Mavs)?????????

The Mavs won 67 games last season and I dont want to take anything away from that. Dirk won the MVP as well, and there is nothing anyone can do about that. Anyone that wants to discount what the Mavs did in the regular season can go to "HELL"!!!!!!

Give respect where it is due. The Mavs won 67 games in this modern era in one season. This is a feat for the ages. Rather the Mavs lost in the 1st round or in the finals, the results are the same...There was only one champion this season and it was SA. SA escaped from having to play the Mavs, but it is all good, because we live to play another season. I still think SA won one too many games against the Mavs last season, so SA has something coming for their As* as well. There will be no escape for any team this season, including GS....

F-word GS players/coaches!!!!!!!!!

MFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im with you on this one Silk!! MFFL!!!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote