View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 07:25 AM   #708
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't saying he wasn't the backup catcher. I was saying that as the backup catcher, I'm not sure that he's going to get more at bats than he would have as the third catcher/DH.

As for the Rangers being better off without the Napoli trade, I disagree. I don't see Frankie making the team feel more warm and fuzzy about the bullpen, given his physical condition. So I don't think he makes a difference in regards to Feliz' position.

I also would prefer Napoli on the roster over Davis, because Davis is a lefty and isn't a natural platoon fit with Moreland.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 03-29-2011 at 07:28 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote