View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 10:17 AM   #51
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Re: McNabb, Rush said:

"Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go," Limbaugh said. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense carried this team."

It's laughable. Dude clearly has an agenda to dog black people and I think he represents a large group of people, unfortunately.

Not once did he make a negative remarks about blacks or black QB's. He merely pointed out that the Media is and was riding McNabbs jock simply because he was a Black QB on a good team.

It's funny, it's the same thing that the media is now doing with Barrack Osama.

They've latched onto this "Race Card" hope, failing to acknowledge that perhaps he does not merit this Media lovefest.

McNabb had some good stats, but what Rush pointed out was that McNabb got more credit than he deserved for the success of that team. I agree with that statement.

So because Rush spoke truthfully, he got blasted...typical
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote