View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Well it's a new season. I'm just saying the constant pessimism is getting really old, and it's not very fanlike.

It's not like we can, as fans, change the outcome of what's going to happen.. so I just don't see the point of always being negative about everything.
I think it's more a point of pointing out the failings of a certain high profile owner than it is being negative about the Mavericks.

It's the best of both worlds... cause if you have that attitude you are "allowed" to support your home team and be gleeful inside when something goes wrong. It's the sport equivalent to having your cake and eating it too.

And this thread is dismally unfortunate.