Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #51
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
I hate people who wear generic white ipod-style ear-buds at the gym. They are all happy-go-lucky, arterially pink-flowing, darned poontangs,is what I'd say about that...
seriously. my biggest thing with that is that those headphones are SO uncomfortable. so the only reason they're wearing them is so that everyone around them will know they're using an iPod.

i had a great gym story from the other day. I'm on the elliptical machine, and there's this lady next to me wearing headphones and watching the TV on her machine (all the cardio machines have their own TV attached). She's watching "who wants to be a millionaire". No big deal, right? except she makes remarks OUT LOUD! things like, "oh no!" and "yes, good answer!" Not quietly mind you, loud, as if she's trying to hold a conversation in a crowded bar. WTF!?

everyone around her was shooting her nasty looks. I was finally about ready to actually tell her to cool it, but then she finished. so weird.

And this is my other rant. WHY IN THE HELL CAN'T PEOPLE SAY "THANK YOU" WHEN YOU HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR THEM? argh! that has to be my number one pet peeve right now. it's freaking ridiculous.