View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 04:14 PM   #84
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
D-Will has looked pretty disinterested for awhile now. I wonder how RC and the rest of the team really feels about him. Maybe they are prepared to let him walk outright. Great guy in the clutch for the most part. But his defensive effort has been atrocious for a good while now.
His playmaking isn't far behind his defense. Seriously, how many times has he done the 3 yard dash back and forth along the three point line? Am I the only one who notices that?

I just can't believe he doesn't want to be one of the best pgs in the league because we all know the talent is there. I guess the worry of injury has made him realize that he'll likely only get one more decent sized contract. Not worth risking a season ending one.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote