Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 12:04 AM   #57
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezzi View Post
Lakers could fall to 8, draw Mavericks in play-in, play the Warriors in the second play in, and miss the playoffs.
This ain't happening the Lakers unlike the Mavs have proven they can win games now without their star players.

If someone had asked me a month a ago if they could continue to win I would have said NO way in hell.

And even if they do play the Mavs in a play in game they would kick our ass so we would be the team to play Golden St not LA.

Also impressed with Phoenix....

I'm not sure how the Suns surpassed the Mavs so quickly when the Mavs were talked about as being the team with the bigger upside.

Phoenix Front office has done an amazing job surrounding Booker & Ayton with with solid talent far superior then what Dallas has done surrounding Luka and KP in the same amount of time.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote