Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 05:34 PM   #66
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I have had more than one round of frustration with the play of the Mavs, RC, and the MBT. But as the season has progressed, I have found myself looking around the league and seeing other teams experiencing similar inconsistencies like we see with the Mavs. I just believe this is a bizarre year with COVID and the condensed schedule. Bottom line, FWIW, I don't think there are many take away messages from this season.
Yeah I agree

Making grand decisions based on last year or this year is hard to justify. Look at Atlanta - pundits were saying they won the offseason. Then the season started rough for them and those additions weren't carrying their weight
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote