Thread: Dal/Ind
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 04:38 PM   #14
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Dal/Ind

Pollard is terrible. If you want a center who can't score, rebound, or block shots, he's your man. Doesn't anyone remember Raef raping him over and over again in the playoffs a couple years ago? I don't understand how this guy has aquired the reputation he has. He's just... not very good.

I would say that the Pacers would be insane to give up Bender for that package, but I think they were insane to trade Harrington for Jackson. Speaking of Jackson, the man has to start right? You don't trade a blossoming star like Harrington for someone you plan on sitting on the bench. Jackson will start and play 30-40 minutes, as will Artest. Miller, Fred Jones, and Austin Croshere will fill in time behind them.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote